Can you use a fertilizer spreader for sand?
Re: Spreading sand with a fertilizer spreader Works fantastic as long as your sand is not soaking wet.
Can you use a hand spreader for fertilizer?
Using a hand spreader isn't difficult. If you can walk the entirety of your yard, you can easily use this device to disperse seeds or fertilizer. ... Fill the hopper with seed or fertilizer. Do this in an area, like the driveway, that will be easy to clean if you spill.
What setting do I put my fertilizer spreader on?
Set your spreader so that it's ¾ open when engaged. If, for example, the spreader is calibrated 1 to 20, set it at 15. Place eight pounds of Milorganite into the spreader's hopper. This is about one-fifth bag, or 8 lbs., of Milorganite, which is equivalent to 24 cups.
What setting should I use on Scotts spreader?
For a pushed broadcast spreader, Scotts recommends a setting of 2 1/4 when overseeding and a bare-lawn setting of 4. For application with a handheld broadcast spreader, use a setting of 3 when overseeding and 4 when planting a bare lawn.
What is the best lawn fertilizer?
The Top 5 Best Lawn Fertilizers
- Scotts Green Max Fertilizer. If you want easy and quick green grass, then Scotts Green Max is the fertilizer for you. ...
- Miracle-Gro Lawn Food. This is one of the most popular lawn fertilizers for a reason. ...
- Safer Brand 9333 Ringer Fertilizer. ...
- Milorganite 0636 Fertilizer. ...
- Scotts Turf Builder.
- Do you need a permit to sell plants in Florida?
- Are there shark attacks in Panama City Beach?
- What is an example of cover crop?
- Are Tiffany's diamonds worth it?
- What is a good carbon footprint?
- Are Black Panthers in Oklahoma?
- Who owns the fence between properties in Texas?
- What is the first invention ever made?
- Is Catfish good for weight loss?
- Are bananas low glycemic?
You will be interested
- What is medium grain rice best for?
- Is Fruit of the Loom Made in USA?
- Is it cheaper to live in Illinois or North Carolina?
- How much HP do you need to pull a baler?
- How long does a tine have to be to be considered a point?
- What caused the 2016 Louisiana flood?
- What can municipality do to reduce drought?
- Will 37 degrees kill plants?
- What home remedy kills flour beetles?
- Is Sweet Potato a creeper or climber?