How much is anhydrous ammonia per ton?
Today, it's $650. In the Texas Panhandle, anhydrous prices went from $325 a ton in January to $600 a ton today. And in west-central Missouri, December posted prices at $475. Today, it's $700 dollars per ton.
Should I rake my lawn after mowing?
Why you should avoid raking grass clippings after mowing the lawn, and more mower taboos. If you're cleaning up grass clippings after mowing the lawn, you're likely losing money and wasting time. That's because grass clippings hold valuable nutrients that can fertilize your lawn, experts say.
Can you cut your grass too early?
If one starts mowing too early in the season, one can run the risk of compacting the grass or of killing new roots before they have a chance to mature and cultivate. This can cause grass to grow in patches or to not fully turn green. Putting the lawn mower away too early has its consequences as well.
Should I fertilize right before it rains?
Too much rain could wash away the fertilizer before it has a chance to soak into the soil, so plan to fertilize several days before a heavy rain arrives or several days later.
Is it too early to mow the lawn in April?
The truth is, there isn't a set date. The best way to tell when to start mowing your lawn in spring is to watch it grow. Not constantly, though—that would be terribly boring. Just keep an eye on the growth of your grass over time.
When should you cut your lawn for the first time?
You can give the lawn its first cut when the grass is 7-8cm tall (3 inches). This will encourage the plants to grow more shoots from the base and will thicken your lawn up nicely. Don't remove any more than 20% of the grass in the first cut. You can reduce the length very gradually over several cuts.
- Who buys rice in California?
- Are quails good pets?
- Where is the best place to sell my pecans?
- Is corn silk tea good for you?
- Can a Texas game warden come in your house without a warrant?
- What grows well with peanuts?
- Where is the last lock and dam on the Mississippi?
- Which season is best for growing rice?
- Does corn need a lot of fertilizer?
- Do pecans have worms in them?
You will be interested
- How long does it take for a wheat seed to sprout?
- What foods are highest in phosphorus?
- What does Bacillus thuringiensis kill?
- How do you increase phosphorus?
- What is alfalfa used for?
- What are the top 3 industries in Pennsylvania?
- Are we getting snow this year 2020?
- Why was picking cotton so hard?
- How often do you treat powdery mildew with vinegar?
- How many pounds of N are in 100 lbs of urea?