What is the history of agricultural extension?
Extension as a practice has a long history both ancient and modern. It can be argued that extension dates back to times when human civilization started farming. There is archaeological evidence that people were sharing information on better methods of agricultural practices at that time.
How many types of agricultural extension are there?
There are three methods used in the T&V which include the individual, method Group method, and the mass media method. The agricultural extension participatory approach. This approach often focuses on the expressed needs of farmers' groups and its goal is increased production and an improved quality of rural life.
What are the goals of agricultural extension education?
The aims and objectives of agricultural extension education do not include
- A. educating farmers on the use of new tools.
- B. educating farmers on government annual budgets.
- C. encouraging farmers to obtain loans for farming.
- D. encouraging farmers to use meteorological information in farming.
Which is related with agriculture extension?
It provides information to farmers and passes to the farmers, new ideas developed by agricultural research stations. Agricultural extension programmes cover a broad area including improved crop varieties, better livestock control, improved water management, and the control of weeds, pests or plant diseases.
What are the aims and objectives of agricultural extension?
- Extension is an informal educational process directed toward the rural population. This process offers advice and information to help them solve their problems. Extension also aims to increase the efficiency of the family farm, increase production and generally increase the standard of living of the farm family.
What are the 3 objectives in extension?
To provide the farmers the knowledge and help that will enable him to farm more efficiently and to increase his income. 2. To help in planning and implementing the family and village plans for increasing production in various occupations. 3.
- How do you keep bugs out of corn?
- How minutes should be taken or recorded?
- How do you get a deep rip?
- What is the problem with South American education?
- What should I buy before depression?
- Whats considered a good whip?
- How long does underwriting take for final approval?
- What is a natural source of nitrogen?
- What's another word for green eyes?
- What do they call turkey in Turkey?
You will be interested
- What causes slow plant growth?
- Is snow in April normal in Ohio?
- How long does corn on the cob last in the fridge?
- What is the 4 regions of Texas?
- How do farmers fuel their tractors?
- Will 90% alcohol kill spiders?
- Is tap water safe in Georgia?
- How much does it cost to fertilize an acre of soybeans?
- What deal was the largest corporate transaction in 2019?
- Are factory farms illegal?