In which countries does rice grow?
List of Countries by Rice Production
|Country||Production (Tons)||Acreage (Hectare)|
How long does rice take to flower?
Complete answer: Those plants which show flowering one time and the fall out called annual plants, such as marigold, wheat and rice plants are annual plants and they take 3 months for the flowering and they live for one year.
How long does it take coconut plant to come to flower?
It takes approximately three months for them to flower after sowing the seeds. Coconut and mango are trees hence they take a long time to flower. Mango can come to flower after 3 to 6 years of sowing the seed, depending on the variety and growth conditions. Coconut takes longer upto seven years.
How long does it take for Marigold to bloom?
about 8 weeks
What is the best fertilizer for marigolds?
A complete fertilizer with a nitrogen count of 100 to 150 parts per million with a balance of nitrogen and potassium, such as a provides the best nutrient value for marigolds. Avoid ammonium fertilizers when the soil temperature falls below 65 F.
How much water does a marigold need per day?
Marigolds only need enough water to dampen the soil, and they only require watering about once every ten days. The soil should be allowed to dry out on the surface before watering. The base of the plant should receive the water, and the plant should not be watered from overhead.
Do marigolds repel mosquitoes?
And while it can endure many climates, it thrives in warmer areas. Marigolds, an easy-to-grow annual flower, emit a smell that deters mosquitoes. ... According to NYBG, not only can they keep away mosquitoes, but they also dissuade aphids, thrips, whiteflies, Mexican bean beetles, squash bugs, and tomato hornworms.
Do lavender plants repel mosquitoes?
Lavender. Lavender can repel flying insects like mosquitos, moths, and flies. The flower's perfume is well-known, and while it will scent the air, the most effective way to use it for pest control is to rub the plant on your skin to release its oils.
- Is Clipper safe for fish?
- Is dark meat chicken high in cholesterol?
- How is grain auger measured?
- What are the 12 dirty foods?
- Who runs USDA?
- Can you catch catfish with a bobber?
- Why are vegetables so expensive Philippines?
- Who is better State Farm or Allstate?
- Is Shreveport worth visiting?
- Which is the highest paid job in railway?
You will be interested
- How late can you plant spring barley?
- Why does my computer keeps locking up?
- What can I plant in a wet shady area?
- Can you keep a moth as a pet?
- How do I get rid of tumbleweeds?
- Which is better Chia flax or hemp seeds?
- What is FSA farm programs and practices?
- Does it snow every year in Iowa?
- How do I get rid of a couch?
- What is Palmer amaranth resistant to?