What is opposite of firm?
Antonyms: unfaithful, unstable, unsteady, unsafe, forceless, irresolute, unhealthy, unforceful, unfixed, insecure, soft, unsettled. Synonyms: tauten. tauten, firm(adverb)
What is a firm price?
a price that has been arranged and that will not change: ... a price that is not going down and may go up: Firm prices and strong demand for gypsum products led to a 25% increase in operating profit.
What is a firm person?
If you describe someone as firm, you mean they behave in a way that shows that they are not going to change their mind, or that they are the person who is in control. She had to be firm with him. "I don't want to see you again." Synonyms: strict, unwavering, unswerving, unshakeable More Synonyms of firm.
What is the firm name?
1. “Firm” means an enterprise of any type, a public institution, a credit union or other credit institution. ... “Firm name” means a name of the firm or unit of the firm which identifies the firm or a unit of the firm and allows to distinguish it from other firms and units of firms.
What is a firm fixed price?
A firm-fixed-price contract provides for a price that is not subject to any adjustment on the basis of the contractor's cost experience in performing the contract. This contract type places upon the contractor maximum risk and full responsibility for all costs and resulting profit or loss.
What are the 4 types of contracts?
The 4 Different Types of Construction Contracts
- Lump Sum Contract. A lump sum contract sets one determined price for all work done for the project. ...
- Unit Price Contract. Unit price contracts typically emphasize the types of tasks being carried out in addition to the materials used on those tasks. ...
- Cost Plus Contract. ...
- Time and Materials Contract.
What are the 3 types of contracts?
So let's look at those three contract types in a bit more detail.
- Fixed price contracts. With a fixed price contract the buyer (that's you) doesn't take on much risk. ...
- Cost-reimbursable contracts. With a cost-reimbursable contract you pay the vendor for the actual cost of the work. ...
- Time and materials contracts.
What is firm contract?
Firm Contract means a contract for a one-time purchase and is not renewable. ... Firm Contract means an access contract that is not an interruptible contract.
Is a firm offer a contract?
A firm offer is a term commonly used in the proposal is definite and binding when the contract is entered into. If the party accepts the firm offer, then the contract becomes legally binding. Once agreed to, the offer cannot be withdrawn.
What are types of firms?
There are 4 main types of business organization: sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, and Limited Liability Company, or LLC. Below, we give an explanation of each of these and how they are used in the scope of business law.
Who can make a firm offer?
Under Article 2 of the Uniform Commercial Code, in a sale of goods, if the seller is a merchant under the definition of a merchant in Article 2, and in a signed writing promises to keep an offer open, this creates a firm offer which is irrevocable.
What is a firm offer rule?
A firm offer is an offer that will remain open for a certain period or until a certain time or occurrence of a certain event, during which it is incapable of being revoked. As a general rule, all offers are revocable at any time prior to acceptance, even those offers that purport to be irrevocable on their face.
What is required for a firm offer?
An offer by a merchant to buy or sell goods in a signed writing which by its terms gives assurance that it will be held open is not revocable, for lack of consideration, during the time stated or if no time is stated for a reasonable time, but in no event may such period of irrevocability exceed three months; but any ...
Do both parties have to be merchants for a firm offer?
Rules for Writing a Firm Offer In contracts that are regulated by the UCC, all parties are required to be merchants. The merchant that is selling the goods is known as the offeror. Offers will remain valid for a set period of time.
Can a firm offer have a condition?
Your offer can be conditional on an acceptable professional inspection of the property. The inspection must be completed within a specified time period such as 3 to 5 days.
When can a firm offer be terminated?
An offer terminates in one of seven ways: revocation before acceptance (except for option contracts, firm offers under the UCC, statutory irrevocability, and unilateral offers where an offeree has commenced performance); rejection; counteroffer; acceptance with counteroffer; lapse of time (as stipulated or after a ...
What is non firm offer?
There are two kinds of offer: offer with engagement (firm offer) off without engagement (non-firm offer). ... An offer with engagement (firm offer) is made when a seller promise to sell goods at a stated price within a stated period of time.
What is a firm offer in real estate?
A firm offer means that you are offering to purchase the property for a specific price and the terms outlined by the seller without conditions attached. It is important to be aware that a conditional offer may make it less desirable to the seller than a firm offer.
What is non Firm?
Firm services, also called uninterruptible services, are services, such as electricity and natural gas supplies, that are intended to be available at all times during a period covered by an agreement. ... The cost per unit for this service is called a non-firm rate or interruptible rate.
What does firm offer mean on Cao?
Firm Offer. • Applicants that have completed their matric + met entrance requirements.
How much does it cost to accept a firm offer at DUT?
12. How much does it cost to accept the offer from DUT? There is no fee to accept the offer, just to fill out and return the required documents stated on the acceptance package before the closing date.
How do I accept DUT firm offer?
DUT online application 2021 – Apply at DUT for 2021 To accept your DUT offer of admission, log into DUT Online application tool and select the “Confirm” tab. You must respond by the expiry date noted your offer.
What does regret mean at UL?
• We regret to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful, as you do not. meet the minimum admission requirements/selection criteria. • Applicants who have been declined based on their Grade 11 results might be taken. into consideration once their final Grade 12 results meet the minimum requirements.
What does regret mean?
1 : sadness or disappointment caused especially by something beyond a person's control I recall my harsh words with much regret. 2 : an expression of sorrow or disappointment. 3 regrets plural : a note politely refusing to accept an invitation I send my regrets.
How do I check my UL status?
UL Application Status 2021 / 2022 – How to Track
- Visit UL website – click below link. https://www.ul.ac.za/online/index.php?Entity=Login.
- Select and Enter ID Number and Password then Sign In by clicking SUBMIT button. For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom.
Is online application free at UL?
The online application is FREE, quick and easy!
- What are mealworms favorite food?
- Why did the Tacoma Narrows Bridge collapse?
- What happens if we eat sprouts daily?
- What are the difference between global market and domestic market?
- What is considered an outlier?
- Why is Miracle Grow soil bad?
- How do you control crop disease?
- Are wireworms dangerous?
- How many chill hours do pistachios need?
- How many cows do you need for ag exemption in Texas?
You will be interested
- What does federal disaster declaration mean?
- What raw materials does the US export?
- Is China rich in agriculture?
- Is a bushel a basket?
- What dangerous animals live in MN?
- What is the best medicine for deworming?
- What is Prevathon used for?
- What is a green bug that looks like a leaf?
- How do you kill perennial peanuts in weeds?
- Which bee is the most dangerous?